Planning Ahead Makes Good Sense
You have probably planned a lot of important times in your life: a family vacation, your child’s education, or retirement. Planning ahead was a good idea because you could be sure that the event would turn out the way you wanted.
Planning ahead for funeral arrangements is always a good idea; death is going to happen and it will involve many decisions. To be able to make practical and meaningful decisions in a less stressful time is what Preplanning is all about. We established the Trahan Prearrangement Center to provide families the opportunity to discuss funeral plans in advance and to decide what is best for each individual. It costs you nothing to preplan your funeral with us. We do not charge a fee or commission to sit down with you, answer your questions, and help you determine the type of service that meets your needs. Because of the benefits of prepaying your funeral expenses, those who choose our Prepayment Option do so for the following reasons:
- Regarded as an Exempt Asset…if you need to apply for Medicaid, SSI Benefits, Federal Bankruptcy, or Nursing Home Care.
- It’s Transferable...if you move out of state or simply choose another funeral home, your plan can transfer with you.
- Optional Payment Plans…single and multi-year payment plans are available. If death should occur before the payments are completed, the funeral arrangements may be paid in full, depending on the plan.
- Your cost will Not increase…when you plan and fund your funeral in advance, it is purchased at today’s price. Your family will not pay any more as prices go up due to inflation.
- Protects your family…by planning and funding your funeral in advance, your family will experience less stress and avoid spending too much.
- Peace of mind…by knowing that your arrangements are taken care of. You will receive the funeral you arranged, at the price you agreed upon.
- 20 Day Look…if you should change your mind, you have 20 days to cancel and receive a full refund.
- Solid Program, Solid Decision…Preplanning is endorsed by lawyers, trust officers, and financial planners as an effective way to provide for final expenses and preserve your assets for your beneficiaries.
- Prepaid Funds Are Safe…all pre-paid funds are invested prudently and securely, controlled by state law and audited annually.
- Trahan Prearrangement Center…has a plan that meets your needs and budget.
Take the first step and start planning now to help make life a lot easier for your family in the future. Call the Trahan Funeral Chapel & Prearrangement Center at 989-893-6583 or complete our Online Preplanning Guide to get started.